Ever wanted your own castle or mansion? Wanted a huge living space? Well here are five easy steps to getting your own for free!
1. First, you’ll need to go to the place you want to live in. A castle in another country may be hard. Once you arrive at your house of choice, knock on the door and simply ask to use the bathroom.
2. While in the bathroom, die. Don’t commit suicide because that isn’t a good idea EVER.
3. A cloaked man named the Grim Reaper will come to take you, but tell him you aren’t really a good person nor a bad person and need to remain a ghost to figure things out. He should almost always allow you to.
4. Scare the residents! If they are skeptics, be extremely obvious. Make things float. Make sure they don’t do drugs or this won’t work. If they do, take away the drugs. They should move.
5. You now have your very own mansion or castle!!! If there are already other ghosts, be nice and respect their space. If they ask you to leave, simply go to another castle or mansion. Planes are now free.
Tips: Be professional when attempting to enter the house. Timing is also everything. If you are going to die make sure you are able to die at that moment.
Warnings: don’t try to argue with ghost residents already there. Don’t turn on and off the lights, people ignore that.
Pros: free home! All yours!
Cons: you can’t decorate or have dinner parties unless you know other ghosts. You probably can’t have other people live with you since two people can’t use the bathroom and die at once. :(
I'm wondering... Do you (or any other INTJ's reading this) ever find it hard to be yourself around people unless you're EXTREMELY close with them? Like, you automatically put on some overly friendly facade because you're afraid of coming across as stand-offish?
Just today I had a class reunion of my secondary school and I caught myself doing this. Sometimes building up this facade makes it easier for us to deal with social situations, even though I don’t think that it’s always the way to go. Often times I try to be myself, but fail and I figured that I am simply not the same person when I’m with different people - so I guess am having various facades as well.
Yes, I’m always very polite and smile to people as much as possible even if I want them to go away.
I know that no one will ask me which I like the best so I’m listing all my pairings because of list reasons.
M/F OTP: Phoenix and Maya/NaruMayo, Edgeworth x Franziska, Franziska x Larry, Athena x Blackquill
M/M OTP: Simon Blackquill x Bobby Fullbright
F/F OTP: Adrian Andrews x…
we hAVE THE Same two mlp otps *squee*